Home Remedies For Gum Disease
1. Apply honey on the gums for about 10 minutes, rinse with water and then brush the teeth.
2. Apply a combination of lemon juice and salt on the gums. It will reduce gum infection and pain.
3. Rub the inside of an orange peel on the gums. It will cure swelling and bleeding.
4. Apply a combination prepared from dry pomegranate seeds, pepper and salt to avoid Gum Disease from spreading.
5. Chew tender guava leaves. It will reduce gum bleeding and inflammation.
6. Regularly drink a mixture of spinach juice and carrot juice to heal Gum Disease.
7. Choose a toothpaste containing Clove oil, sage oil or peppermint oil to get rid of Gum Disease.
8. Choose a toothbrush with soft bristles and replace it after every 3 months.
9. Choose mouthwash containing clove oil, sage oil or peppermint oil to get rid of Gum Disease. You can also add a few drops of these oils in water and use it as a mouth rinse.
10.Gently massage your gums with Clove oil, sage oil or peppermint oil improve circulation and make the gums healthy.
11.Prepare a paste by adding some warm water in baking soda and gently rub it on the gum line to remove bacteria and ease Gum Disease. However, do not overdo this procedure.
Home Remedy for Swelling of Gums
Add some mustard oil in sat and apply on the swollen gums for 2 to 3 times in a day. It will cure the swelling.
Home Remedy for Bleeding of Gums
1. Add one tablespoon of honey and one tablespoon of Black Seeds (Black Cumin, Nigella Sativa) in one cup of water and boil for 5 minutes. Then let it cool down.
2. Rinse your mouth twice each day with this solution.
3. The bleeding of gums will stop after 3 or 4 uses.
Raisins help fight Cavities and good for Gums Health
According to researchers at the University of Illinois at Chicago, certain chemicals in raisins suppress the growth of oral bacteria associated with cavities and gum disease.
Although raisins are sticky and sweet, they contain mainly fructose and glucose types of sugar — not sucrose, which some experts consider the main cause of sugar-related oral diseases.
But remember that any food particles left on teeth — including particles from raisins — can lead to tooth decay. Always brush twice a day with a fluoride toothpaste and clean between your teeth once daily with floss.
Visit your dentist regularly for professional cleanings and checkups to keep your teeth healthy.
Pomegranate Peel for Gums and Teeth
A large number of tooth powders and toothpastes use pomegranate peels as an important ingredient. It helps in maintaining proper dental hygiene.
You can make powder of dry pomegranate peel and mix it with water, then gently rub it on your teeth and gums to keep away bad breath. Your teeth and gums will be healthy and clean.
Editor’s Note: Please share this Post on Facebook, Twitter or any other social media, so that this useful message is conveyed to maximum people.
If it is not inconvenient, please do write a brief comment under the heading “Leave a Reply here”.